- Bigger, so easier to interact with them
- Generally less shy, may be more openly affectionate and attached to you.
- Calmer, lazier, likely to let you hold and pet them for longer.
- Less likely to get cancer or other tumors
- More likely to urine mark (neutering can help.)
- Some males may be too hormonal, dominant (neutering can help.)
- Some people don’t like to see their “male organs.”
- More likely to get overweight, respiratory/cardiovascular disease
- Eats and drinks less, hence poops and pees less
- Generally lives longer
- More active, and energetic
- Hair is softer, smoother
- Less willing to stay put and let you pet them
- More likely to get cancer or other tumors
- More shy, less openly affectionate
- Can also urine mark